Some Very and Some Not So Very Useful Sites

~~~ Learn how to cook Indian crab curry in the Hobbies section.~~~

About Me

My photo
A freelance writer by profession, I have been blogging now for about two and half years. My other interests includes SEO. Blogging motivates me to learn about new things happening on WWW and also out of it. I would like to update my blog on a daily basis, but more than that I would like to write about the latest... fastest.

May 15, 2011

When did I cry last?

Last night, I was trying to remember when I cried last. It’s easy to check when I last published a blog post (really long back) but not easy to remember when I cried last. That does sound like a very positive statement... but is it actually?

Not crying means that you are not sad but it can also mean that you have lost touch with your emotional side. It would be positive if there were unfavorable situations but it didn't affect you because now you no more let that affect you. Or it could also mean that it affects you but you control yourself, which is not good because it will make you bitter over a period of time...

And it left me thinking which one is really true for me? As I was thinking my memory went long back to my childhood days when I cried really bad because my mom threw out of my hand a tiny little doll which I really liked. I couldn't remember what happened before that and after that only this part when I helplessly stood there crying for it and my mom dragged me from there.

Thinking about it my eyes watered, making me realize that I have not lost my emotionality... it’s still intact. This did make me aware that the reason I haven't cried was because I have not come across any situation strong enough to make me emotional. However, now I remember when I cried last!

No comments: